Amongst it all in Karawara!
House - KARAWARA WA
The Australian dream to enjoy in all its glory, perfect for the busy family during the week and avid entertainers on the weekends. This home is ideally located to Curtin University, some of WA’s best schools, plenty of shopping options and just a short drive to the CBD: not only it this property packed with modern conveniences, but it’s also surrounded by them too. In amongst an abundance of parklands and walking trails, serviced by Karawara’s long list of amenities. 13 Wonil Way is the homely haven you have been searching for.
With iconic clay tiled roof, large lawn areas front and back plus a wide paved driveway, this family-styled home has enviable street appeal. A double door entry foyer with security doors and quality tiling introduce your formal lounge, ideal for hosting dinner parties and enjoying a drink with friends in the evening with the more casual family areas towards the rear of the home, making it ideal for entertaining.
Continue through to the well-planned kitchen, island bench, and dining area, boasting plenty of bench space, premium fittings, dishwasher space, stainless steel appliances including gas hotplate and electric oven and all the storage you will ever need. If you’re the kind of family to host large gatherings with the masses, this kitchen is ideal.
The spacious kitchen and dining area that overlooks the vast family room which in turn feeds onto a secure, low-maintenance backyard and undercover alfresco area that’s great for a BBQ in the warmer months, and has more than enough space and lockable gates for kids or the family pet. The ideal orientation of the home allows for warming winter sun through the living areas in winter while providing protection from the harsh rays of summer ensuring that your home will always feel homely and comfortable. On really hot or cold days there is reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout the main rooms. The garden is easy to care for and reticulated.
This is the home you dreamed of owning and raising a family in, ready to move in and enjoy. In walking distance to Curtin University, Collier Park Golf Course and Waterford Plaza and close to public transport, 8 Wonil Way is the ideally located home you’ve been searching for.
HOME IN BRIEF:
– Four-bedroom, two-bathroom home built on a 550sqm block.
– Expansive kitchen and dining area, feeding onto the large open family room.
– Third Living Area/Retreat on the upstairs landing
– Vast undercover paved alfresco area ideal for entertaining.
– Well-designed kitchen with island bench, large pantry, and extensive kitchen cupboards.
– Master suite boasts his and hers lavish ensuite with separate WC and double spa bath and vanities.
– Two secondary bedrooms with built-in robes share a well-equipped bathroom with a bath and separate shower.
– Double lock up garage with secure access to the home, plenty of room in the driveway for more cars as the family matures.
– Large laundry with additional cupboard space
– Powder Room
– Alarm system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
– 500m to Collier Park Golf Course.
– 750m or 3-minute drive to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre.
– 1.2 Kms or 3-minute bike ride to George Burnett Park.
– 1.6 Kms or 5-minute bike ride to Curtin Primary School.
– 1.9 Kms or 7-minute bike ride to Curtin University.
– 7-minute drive to the Victoria Park Caf Strip.
– 2.1 Kms or 3-minute drive to South Metro TAFE, 10 minutes via public transport.
– 2.8 Kms or 5-minute drive to Manning Primary School.
– 3 Kms or 6-minute drive to St Pius X Primary School
– 3.1 Kms or 5 minutes to freeway on ramp.
– 3.1 Kms or 7-minute drive to Penhros College.
– 3.6 Kms or 12-minute bike ride to Aquinas College.
– 4.3 kms or 8-minute drive to Como Secondary College.
– 5.3 Kms or 19-minute bike ride to South Perth Foreshore.
– 5.7 Kms or 10 minutes to Angelo St South Perth Caf strip.
– 9.3 Kms or 15-minute drive to the CBD.
– 14.2 Kms or 20-minute drive to the airport
– 16 Kms or 24-minute drive to Fremantle.
For your private viewing please contact Dene on 0411 185 555 or Linda on 0431 111 135.