SUPERB QUALITY, EASY LIVING SANCTUARY
House - ATTADALE WA
This beautifully renovated home has been thoughtfully designed for modern living comfort. Clever integration of contemporary interiors, outdoor entertaining areas, and lush greenery surrounds have retained the unique natural essence and character of this gorgeous riverside suburb.
This home’s well-planned layout offers the perfect lifestyle balance from the separately zoned luxurious master suite, home office and formal lounge to the open plan living, kitchen and dining areas opening outside to the stunning poolside alfresco area.
Set in immaculately maintained landscaped gardens and offering year-round indoor/outdoor lifestyle with alfresco entertaining, separate lawned play area, private courtyard off home office and a timber decked sitting area at the front of the home.
• King sized master suite includes walk in robe, double windows overlooking timber decking and garden
• Spacious ensuite featuring a double shower with dual shower heads and floor to ceiling tiling
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 zoned separately from the master suite
• Large multipurpose 4th bedroom with WIR, double glass sliding doors open to the rear garden
• Main bathroom with bathtub and floor to ceiling tiles plus additional separate WC
• Galley style kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, soft closing drawers, Smartstone quartz benchtops, Bosch oven, cooktop, and rangehood and built-in stainless steel dishwasher
• Open plan family room, kitchen and dining area overlooking alfresco area and swimming pool
• Formal lounge room
• Home office/study opening out to a private courtyard
• 3 separate outdoor entertaining areas set in private, low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Quality Blackbutt flooring throughout living areas
• Ducted refrigerated air conditioning
• LED downlights throughout
• Electronic security alarm
• New window frames and security screens
• Solar heated swimming pool and gas heated spa
• Secure glass pool fencing surrounds
• Instantaneous Gas HWS with temperature control via remote
• Large solar powered walk through workshop
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Custom carport suitable for a boat; parking for 4 cars
• Gated wide driveway
• Rain water storage tank
• NBN ready
On a 558m2 Survey Strata block in a tree-lined street, with walking distance to Mel Maria and Attadale Primary Schools, Santa Maria College, public transport and the Swan River foreshore.
For your private viewing contact Dene Christall on: 0411 185 555 or Linda Christall on: 0431 111 135