Convenient Vibrant Tranquil Living !
Apartment Sold - COMO WA
What more can you ask for? Move into this furnished, first floor, open plan Como Beach corner apartment consisting of a spacious Master bedroom with ensuite, double sized second bedroom and a third bedroom/Study, second bathroom incorporating laundry, undercover security park with storeroom. Very convenient location with everything at your door step to unwind and relax, bringing peace to your lifestyle at home.
– Balcony access from Master bedroom
– Ensuite includes bathtub
– Built in robes to 2 bedrooms
– Kitchen includes gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, double sink
– Freshly painted throughout with new carpets
– New roman blinds and linen curtains
– Includes Furniture package with new washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and TV
– Air conditioning
– Gas bayonet
– Beautifully maintained complex including swimming pool, gazebo and BBQ area
– Close to freeway, on bus routes to universities Curtin and UWA, prestige schools
This property is ready to move in and enjoy. Ideal for first home buyers, downsizers, investors or make it your city patch and embrace the lifestyle on offer in vibrant Preston Street or stay home and relax, have a dip to cool off in summer or sip a glass of wine by the pool.
Step outside and enjoy the tranquil vistas of Como Beach, beautiful ambience surrounded by nature, walk across to the jetty to watch the sunset, stroll to Cygnet Cinema for the latest movies, hang out at the cafes, check out the restaurants, shop at your convenience surrounded by amenities, bus transport at your door or cycle to the city, and much more whilst enjoying the buzzing vibes in Como and South Perth precinct.
Strata Fees: $626.25 per quarter
Reserve Fund: $85.95 per quarter
Council Rates: $1928.58 per annum
Water Rates: $978.54 per annum
For your private viewing contact: Dene Christall on 0411 185 555
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces