CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN LEAFY ATTADALE
House Sold - ATTADALE WA
One luxuriously spacious family home or two homes for the price of one – this home offers versatility at its best with a very clever, flexible configuration.
Comprising of a fully renovated original home (circa 1972) offering 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and a cleverly separated Architect designed extension (circa 2014) with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This contemporary property suits a variety of living needs, the option is yours:
Family Home – Open both homes up to provide a very large family home, build a second storey to garner magnificent views;
Multi Generational Home – Live in the extension section of the home and use the original home as a granny flat. Perfect for ageing family members or older children still at home;
Occupy and Earn – Occupy the architect designed extension and sublet the original home, currently receiving impressive returns on the short stay rental market;
Investment Only – Use both as investment properties with the potential to positively gear them based on short stay rental history.
The doorway between the original home and the stunning new extension is currently sealed and soundproofed. Each dwelling is metered separately for power, water and gas and is very successfully sublet on a short term/holiday basis with excellent returns.
House 2′ – New Extension Features include:
• Architect designed with a luxury hotel aesthetic
• Passive climate design to enjoy the winter sun and summer shade
• Master suite with walk in robes, floor to ceiling windows overlooking tranquil courtyard
• Spacious modern ensuite with Japanese inspired Zen bath, separate walk in shower and Caesarstone vanity
• Open plan family, kitchen and dining area with floor to ceiling windows
• Ergonomically designed kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and Bosch appliances
• Modern, functional laundry includes ducting to outside for dryer, Caesarstone benchtops
• Second bedroom/Study accessed from Lounge
• Guest bathroom with shower, full height tiling and wc
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Quality Blackbutt timber flooring throughout
• Passive infrared sensor security system
• Secure deadlock sliding doors to courtyard
• C-Bus smart system lighting throughout
• Gorgeous private courtyard professionally landscaped, fully reticulated with extensive Archistone limestone paving, pond, lemon tree, vegetable patch, and garden shed
House 1′ – Original Home Features include:
• Master bedroom with built in robes and semi-ensuite access
• Second bedroom with two large built in robes
• Open plan family and dining area with french doors opening to front courtyard
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and new Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
• Quality carpets and flooring
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Passive infrared security system
• Outdoor patio and private garden, large paved areas for entertaining
On an elevated 664sqm Survey Strata block in a leafy cul de sac, located close to Mel Maria and Attadale Primary Schools, Santa Maria College, Point Walter Golf Course and the Swan River.
For your private viewing contact: Dene Christall on: 0411 185 555 or Linda Christall on: 0431 111 135
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- Floor Area is 212 m²