HOME OPEN - Sat 27th April - 1:00pm - 1:30pm ***A HOME WITH HEART AND SOUL
House - BICTON WA
This beautifully renovated home with fresh modern interiors is balanced perfectly with all the charm of nature. Harmoniously fusing the outdoors within, open planned living areas bathed sunlight, filtered through lush tropical greenery surrounds.
A well-flowing layout features a sleek, bistro-style kitchen sitting in the heart of the home between open planned dining and living areas and well-zoned separation from bedrooms. The luxurious master suite includes spacious walk through robes to semi-ensuite and opens onto a secluded decked sitting area leading to a privately positioned heated outdoor shower.
Enjoy year-round indoor/outdoor entertaining for all of your guests with a large all-weather alfresco deck wrapping around the home. Plenty of areas for children and pets to explore and play, shady nooks for you to relax, surrounded by mature trees and lush greenery.
• Energy efficient photovoltaic system of solar panels, significantly reducing energy costs for the entire home
• Designer kitchen with large island bench, Euromaid pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and induction cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, large pull out pantry and soft closing drawers
• Spacious Master bedroom featuring walk through robes to semi-ensuite, double sliding doors open to a shaded decked courtyard
• Outdoor shower with hot running water in a secluded natural setting
• Bathroom/semi-ensuite includes rainfall shower, bathtub, full height tiling, heated towel rails
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes
• Entrance foyer features wood fire hearth, positioned centrally to warm the entire home
• Separate laundry and powder room with plumbing in place to convert to a second bathroom
• Stylish bamboo flooring through living areas
• Plush wool carpets to bedrooms
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
• Split-system air conditioning to the living room and bedroom 2
• LED lighting
• NBN connected
• Huge all-weather alfresco deck for entertaining wrapping around the home
• Fully reticulated, mature landscaped gardens
• Double height garage with remote access features a mezzanine floor, ideal for home office, workshop and storage, fully insulated with opening skylight
• Gated driveway, allows parking for 3 cars or boat
• Separate storage shed
• Only minutes away from Bicton Primary School, Santa Maria College, Blackwall Reach Reserve, Bicton Baths, Point Walter Golf Course, cafes, shopping and public transport
Privately nestled on a 537m2 Survey Strata block on a street full of lovely neighbours, this is the family friendly community we are all looking for.
For your private viewing please contact Dene Christall on: 0411 185 555; or Linda Christall on: 0431 111 135