Sunsets Over Scarborough
House Sold - SCARBOROUGH WA
Enjoy beautiful sunsets over Scarborough from the upstairs balcony of this spacious 4 bedroom home. Sitting high on an elevated block at the rear of only 7 in this Atrium Homes built group and featuring plenty of indoor and outdoor entertaining space.
Upstairs features open plan kitchen, living and dining opening onto a balcony through large double sliding doors and Main bedroom suite complete with walk-through robes and huge ensuite with double vanity, spa bath and separate shower.
Downstairs has a further 3 bedrooms, or 2 bedrooms with a spacious study, a large family bathroom and formal living area opening out to a private entertainers courtyard.
• 217sqm of living space
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
• Open plan family dining kitchen opening out to the balcony
• Huge Master Suite with Walkthrough robes
• Ensuite includes spa bath, separate shower, double vanity with stone benchtops
• Separate formal lounge/ games room downstairs
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• Private outdoor entertainers courtyard
• Double lock-up garage with direct access to the home
• Security Alarm
• Private outdoor courtyard entertaining area
• Architect designed and quality build by Atrium Homes
• Only 7 townhouses in the group
Strata Levy: $291.85 per quarter
Water Rates: $1,325.84 per annum
Council Rates: $2,441.69 per annum
Located on the doorstep of the best our West Coast lifestyle has to offer – Surf, Sand and Entertainment within this vibrant and social community.
For your private viewing contact: Dene Christall 041185555 or Linda Christall 0431 111 135
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 218 m²
- 2 Garage